Friday, October 4, 2013

Shoe Review: Doc Martens

Hi There!

I never thought I would own a pair of Docs before I saw this design. After trying them on, I couldn't resist buying them. I think the pattern is so pretty but still easy to match with many different outfits. Docs are well known for their good quality and they will last you a long time. However, they are quite tough to break in. I got them 3 weeks ago and they still feel brand new. To prevent horrible blisters, the key is to wear super comfortable socks! I bought my socks from H&M, five pairs of different colours for $14.90 SGD. Hopefully they'll do the trick to protect my feet because I'm sure I'll be wearing these almost everyday to school. I may be posting a mini lookbook on how I style these shoes for school soon :)

DISCLAIMER: I purchased all of these items with my own money. I am in no way affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned in this post.

Arianne

8 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of docs & the floral print on these are so lovely! Thank you for your comment on my blog & your follow. I really appreciate it & I have followed you back as well. :)

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and i'm a huge fan of your blog! Thank you so much. Looking forward to more of your posts :)

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to buy my first pair of docs. Looking at these pictures, it really feels like the docs have a good quality of shoes. I'm looking forward to your mini lookbook :)

    xx

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, you should invest on a pair of docs, you won't regret it!
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Wow those docs are adorable. I owned a pair or docs but brought them in the hype of the moment therefore I brought a size too big and I had to sell them. These docs are really lovely and I adore the floral pattern :)
    http://a-dmiring.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Oh, have you bought a new pair since then? I almost bought a pair online but luckily I went out to the store and made sure I got the right size before buying!

      Delete
  4. These are so cute!! Im used to the tall bulky Doc Martens, but these are so adorable and girly! Nice choice!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments!
I will get back to you as soon as I can <3